Acceptable Use Policy
You Agree to abide by the Following Acceptable Use Policy:
It is your responsibility to determine whether your use of the Site is lawful, and you must comply with all applicable laws in using the Site.
Legal and Acceptable Use. You must access and use our Services only for legal, authorized, and acceptable purposes. You will not use (or assist others in using) our Services in ways that:
- violate, misappropriate, or infringe the rights of Member App, our users, or others, including privacy, publicity, intellectual property, or other proprietary rights;
- are illegal, obscene, defamatory, threatening, intimidating, harassing, hateful, racially, or ethnically offensive, or instigate or encourage conduct that would be illegal, or otherwise inappropriate, including promoting violent crimes;
- involve publishing falsehoods, misrepresentations, or misleading statements;
- impersonate someone;
- involve sending illegal or impermissible communications such as bulk messaging, auto-messaging, auto-dialing, and the like; or
- involve any non-personal use of our Services unless otherwise authorized by us.
Harm to Member App or Our Users. You must not (or assist others to) access, use, copy, adapt, modify, prepare derivative works based upon, distribute, license, sublicense, transfer, display, perform, or otherwise exploit our Services in impermissible or unauthorized manners, or in ways that burden, impair, or harm us, our Services, systems, our users, or others, including that you must not directly or through automated means:
- reverse engineer, alter, modify, create derivative works from, decompile, or extract code from our Services;
- send, store, or transmit viruses or other harmful computer code through or onto our Services;
- gain or attempt to gain unauthorized access to our Services or systems;
- interfere with or disrupt the integrity or performance of our Services;
- create accounts for our Services through unauthorized or automated means;
- collect the information of or about our users in any impermissible or unauthorized manner;
- sell, resell, rent, or charge for our Services; or
- distribute or make our Services available over a network where they could be used by multiple devices at the same time.
Your Rights. Member App does not claim ownership of the information that you submit for your Member App account or through our Services. You must have the necessary rights to such information that you submit for your Member App account or through our Services and the right to grant the rights and licenses in our Terms.
Member App’s Rights. We own all copyrights, trademarks, domains, logos, trade dress, trade secrets, patents, and other intellectual property rights associated with our Services. You may not use our copyrights, trademarks, domains, logos, trade dress, patents, and other intellectual property rights unless you have our express permission.
Member App’s License to You. We grant you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, and non-transferable license to use our Services, subject to and in accordance with our Terms. This license is for the sole purpose of enabling you to use our Services, in the manner permitted by our Terms. No licenses or rights are granted to you by implication or otherwise, except for the licenses and rights expressly granted to you.
Consequences for Unauthorized Use or Misuse of Member App Sites
You agree that your right to use Member App Sites will cease immediately upon your violation of any of your agreements set forth in this Agreement or upon any unauthorized use or misuse of a Member App Site, and that Member App has total discretion to terminate your account and/or your access to its Sites without further notice if you violate any of your agreements or any of the prohibition set forth in this Agreement or any such agreement or prohibition in other applicable agreements. Unauthorized use and misuse of Member AppSites are strictly prohibited, and, depending on the circumstances, may subject you to a civil claim for damages and criminal prosecution. Member App reserves the right to report any breach of this Agreement or unauthorized use or misuse of the Member AppSite to law enforcement authorities.